Tulane Home Tulane Shield logo linking to site home page

In an effort to maximize our service capabilities, we are collecting service requests via the Registrar Support form instead of email. Once your request is submitted, our staff will work on your request and follow up with you. Thank you for your patience during our transition

Change Visa Type/Citizenship

Students who require changes in visa type/citizenship should submit a written request and proof of visa status/citizenship to the Office of International Students & Scholars at 6901 Willow Street or by email at oiss@tulane.edu.

OISS staff members will review and approve the appropriate documents required for the change in visa type/citizenship. Additionally the OISS staff will communicate all necessary changes in visa type/citizenship to the Registrar’s Office.